Thursday, February 21, 2008

Reading Journal ... Thursday, 2/21/08


Finished The Guardian by Nicholas Sparks. Review posted on this blog.


Reading The Silver Rose by Susan Carroll, page 73.


Finished The Guardian yesterday and posted my thoughts under Book Reviews 2008. Not his best work. I've started reading The Silver Rose which is the final book in the Cheney Sisters trilogy. I'm very much enjoying this series and will be reading a 4th book by this author next. The Huntress is not a Cheney Sisters book but is related and has characters that have been introduced in her other books. Once more I'm back in the historical fiction mode that started last year and I haven't been able to break away from. In the past historical fiction made up next to none of my reading and now I can't seem to get away from it. If you looked at my TBR piles you'd swear it's the only genre I'm reading!

Thursdays are one of my days' off and you'd think I'd spend my time reading. No such luck. I actually spend Thursdays updating my yahoo book group info, my blog with things like book reviews and other tidbits, my Librarything library and the Booking Through Thursdays meme which I haven't even gotten to yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment