Sunday, March 9, 2008

Reading Journal ... Sunday, 3/9/08


Summer People, page 1

I blew through The Choice by Nicholas Sparks. It was nice just to sit down and read a book that didn't require great amounts of angst over what the author was trying to say with their story. I wanted a book I could get lost in and The Choice was perfect for that. As I didn't much enjoy The Guardian I was hoping for better and I got it. This was love story plain and simple. It was about the ultimate decision we might have to make one day for a loved one. Once I realized what had happened and the choice he was facing I cried from that point until almost the end.

Starting Summer People for my f2f BC next week. Another new-to-me author so we'll see what reading has in store for me this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment