Sunday, April 20, 2008

Reading Journal ... Sunday, 4/20/08


The Venetian Mask, page 51

I'm reading this for Early Reviewers at Librarything though I have to admit it really shouldn't be considered an Early Reviewers book when it was originally published in 1993! I just finished Franklin and Lucy, also for Early Reviewers at Librarything. I've had so little time to read with working double shifts at work that I've only managed 2 books in April. That's a disgrace for me but it can't be helped when one works 70 hour weeks.

I jumped in both feet first today and decided to host a perpetual reading challenge for series lovers. It's called To Be Continued... and can be found at http://tobecontinued2.blogspot.com. This is a 1st for me so we'll see how it goes.

I canceled my f2f book club this month. I'm so overwhelmed and busy. Besides, it doesn't make much sense to meet when the host hasn't even read the book! Oh well life should be back to normal soon.

1 Comment:

Wendy said...

Hi, Thanks for stopping by A Novel Challenge and giving me a link to your series challenge! A couple of questions...when you say "no trilogies" does this mean that books chosen must be in an ongoing series? For example, I have Penny Vincenzi's three book series about the Lytton Family...would this not count in your challenge?

Also, I noticed that comments on the challenge blog are not enabled for sign ups :) Just giving you the heads up. I'll be posting this challenge to A Novel Challenge later today! Thanks again for the link.

By the way, I may join this one :)

Post a Comment