Sunday, April 27, 2008

Reading Journal ... Sunday, 4/27/08


Predatory Game, page 67

This the only paranormal style series that I read. This isn't my usual genre but I've enjoyed this series because it's grounded in reality with the paranormal mixed in as traits that could be possible in humans today. This series is heavy with sexual content so that might turn off some readers.

Just when I thought I was back on track to reading and writing work got in the way this past week. I'm not making as much progress as I usually do in a month but overall April hasn't been as bad as I thought it might be. I'm on my 5th book this month and moderately respectable 2,000+ pages.

I've finished both my books for Early Reviewers at Librarything and owe my thoughts on each. One fiction and one non-fiction. Franklin and Lucy is a look at the personal relationship of the Roosevelt's and the women in Franklin Roosevelt's orbit. The Venetian Mask is set in Venice in late 1700s and is based on the vendetta between 2 families.

I've been able to make some minor updates to my perpetual reading challenge blog, To Be Continued. I hope to get some more work done on this blog later this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment