Monday, May 5, 2008

Reading Journal ... Monday, 5/5/08


The Hindi-Bindi Club, page 1

Just finished Southern Fried by Cathy Pickens. This is my 1st book for May's Book Binge. I'm between so-so and recommended on this one. I think it'll take reading the second in the series to get a good feel for the main character, Avery Andrews.

The next book to read was a toss up between The Hindi-Bindi Club and The Sex Lives of Cannibals. How does one pass up a travel memoir with a title that has sex and cannibals in it? The Hindi-Bindi Club won as it's my f2f BC book. Seeing as I didn't read the one for last month and we're having dinner next week I thought I'd better get started. The Sex Lives of Cannibals has been on my Amazon wish list for a while now so it's right at the top of the TBR pile, probably right after Some Like It Hot Buttered by Jeffrey Cohen for a Yahoo! book group.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment