Monday, June 30, 2008

July Book Blowout Reading Challenge ... update #1



Well I've done everything in my power not to start reading books included on my list for the July Book Blowout hosted by Blue Archipelago (complete details can be found here) but sadly I've come to a point where I have no choice. Hoping that I could hold out I've read one trashy novel and 4 J.D. Robb novellas, totaling 800 pages, in the last 2 days. I've exhausted my supply of short books to get me through to July 1st and it's still June! Knowing that it will be very quiet at work tonight I'm giving in and starting on book 1 ~ Somewhere In Heaven: The Remarkable Love Story of Dana and Christopher Reeve by Christopher Andersen. I got this book through Authors On The Web. Anna and Nicole are delightful people and truly wonderful to work with. As I have the next 5 days off for the holiday here in the States I should be able to make a dent in my list.

Happy reading all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment