Monday, June 2, 2008

Tagged with the 6 Random Things About Me meme

Allison at Allison's Attic tagged me with the 6 Random Things About Me meme. Allison's answers can be found here here.

Rules of the game - Link to the person that tagged you, post the rules somewhere in your meme, write the six random things, tag six people in your post, let the tagees know they’ve been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog, let the tagger know your entry is posted.

Here we go!

1. I'm a humble servant to the feline lords and ladies of the Larsen manor. My spouse and I live merely to serve their every need or so they think. Some of them can be viewed here at Larsen feline family.

2. I work for a major satellite entertainment provide. 'Nough said.

3. I've been married 16+ years. Longer than several friends and co-workers thought I'd be as my spouse had very cold feet. Some have been married, divorced, and married again in the time I've been married. I laugh when I think of all those losing bets.

4. I was a Senate Page during my sophomore year in high school.

5. I'm addicted to my DVR. We usually have upwards of 25 season passes. We have two DVRs in the house and have been known to set both to record when on vacation. We have the ability to record 4 TV shows at one time! We usually don't watch "live" TV anymore. We record just about everything and blow through the commericals.

6. I moved to Idaho 12 years ago after being a life long resident of Washington State.

7. I'm tagging these lucky bloggers:

1. Ohnosecond
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.

TBD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment