Tuesday, July 1, 2008

July Book Blowout Reading Challenge ... update #2



July Book Blowout mini challenge #1

1. Describe yourself in one sentence:
The crazy cat lady. I am the humble servant to the lords and ladies of the Larsen manor

2. What book will you start the challenge with?
The Aviary Gate by Katie Hickman

3. Where is your favourite place to read?
Wherever I can steal 5 minutes of time

4. What is your favourite book of all time?
Too many to choose from, right now Somewhere In Heaven: The Remarkable Love Story of Dana and Christopher Reeve

5. Remind us all of your challenge target:
Lucky or unlucky number 13

I actually have an update from yesterday. I was at point where I had to start one of my chosen books before July 1st. I chose Somewhere In Heaven and blew right through it finishing at 1am this morning. Technically I was reading it on July 1st and it could count as 1/2 book but I holding back from counting it for now.

1 Comment:

Clare - The Super Mommy Club said...

That must have been a great book to get through reading it in a day! Good luck with the challenge :)

Post a Comment