Thursday, July 31, 2008

New web address for The Printed Page... I've moved to wordpress

** my f2f book club group our information will migrate in '09. continue to use this site until then **

The Printed Page here are Blogger is relocating to wordpress. Please update your readers, blogrolls and links to reflect the change in site host.

Stop by and check out the new home of The Printed Page.

There are some features at wordpress that attracted me and I decided a change was needed even though I've spent hours updating this site. I'll think of this site as my 2nd home and if for some reason things don't work out at my new primary home I can always move back. At last these homes are recession proof. It's always nice to have someplace to come home to.

There will be no changes at Up For Grabs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment