Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Booking Through Thursday - 12/6/07


This week’s question is suggested by Island Editions:


Do you have a favourite book, now out of print, that you would like to see become available again?

None that I can think of at the moment as I usually don't go back and re-read books. What I'm most afraid of is that I'll come across a book, or series of books, that sound inviting only to find that they're out of print and I'm out of luck.

http://btt2.wordpress.com/2007/12/

1 Comment:

Literary Feline said...

Yes, that is when I feel at a loss too--when it comes to wanting to read a series from the beginning that's out of print. I hate it when that happens. It's also one of the reasons I use for buying a book I want to read right away that I know I won't read right away. What if it goes out of print before I get around to it?

Post a Comment