Friday, February 22, 2008

Reading Journal ... Friday, 2/22/08


Reading The Silver Rose, page 206

No book club last night. So after screaming my way through The Guardian and not particularly liking it I didn't have to have it finished on time. No big deal. It's just one more out of the TBR pile that grew again. This time I added 2 for 1 so I'm not making progress on depleting the TBR piles. I knew I shouldn't have gone to Hastings yesterday before heading next door to the DMV. I'll blame this on hubby as I was buying tabs for his car. I picked up 2 books that look good for book club next year. Yes I know, this year is only 2 months old and already I'm stacking up books for we girls to read next year. I also bought new instead of used so I was really on a roll. The new additions are: They Did It with Love by Kate Morgenroth and Peony in Love by Lisa See. We read Snow Flower and the Secret Fan last year for book club and really enjoyed it so I thought we'd read another one by Lisa. They Did It with Love just sounded interesting so in to the TBR piles it goes.

I should be able to finish The Silver Rose today as it's snowing outside, it's my day off from work and I'm house sitting so no distractions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment