Thursday, March 6, 2008

Hero ... Booking Through Thursday, 3/6/08


You should have seen this one coming … Who is your favorite Male lead character? And why?

Roarke... In Death series by J.D. Robb

Seductive, oozes sex appeal, smart, great sense of humor, mega rich, dark & mysterious. Blah, blah, blah.

Roarke makes me think of dinner on a secluded deck overlooking white sand beaches and turquoise blue water. Later... well you all have vivid imaginations.

Mitch Rapp... Action/thriller series by Vince Flynn
Loyal, steadfast, kicks ass & takes prisoners, straight talker (even to POTUS), gives better than he gets, James Bond of the U.S. Black Ops world.

If I'm ever in trouble, serious trouble Mitch is my man of choice.

I've spent many pleasant hours daydreaming about who would play these men if there were film versions of the books. If I could find enough adjectives I could wax poetic for days. I haven't even begun to do either of these male leads justice but describing, OK maybe it's thinking about, these men is burning up the computer. Must. Stop. Now!

http://btt2.wordpress.com/2008/03/

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you about Roarke as a hero! I haven't read any Vince Flynn, but I'll have to try him.

Post a Comment