Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Reading Journal ... Wednesday, 3/12/08


A Sense of the World, page 237

I didn't get as much reading in yesterday as I would have liked. This is such a good book I just wanted to spend every free minute engrossed in the story. No such luck. I may have a bit more free time today so hopefully I'll be able to finish. This is such a fascinating story, especially when you think about the time in history when it takes place.

Happy day ~ another book in the mail. I spent some Amazon gift $$ and picked up a cozy mystery by Cathy Pickens , Southern Fried. I discovered this author through St. Martin's press Read-It-First program. I've decided to spend only those Amazon gift $$ so that I can buy my Kindle later this year. Also I don't want to add to my ever growing TBR piles just to my Kindle wish list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment